Friday, December 31, 2004

Expansion

Everyone, welcome Greg to my blog.
He commented, I went to his blog, looked through his archives until I hit an AIM address and talked to him for maybe an hour. I like him. Nice kid, good sense of humor.
Friend of Blue.

Lisa, come home!

Nuff said. She gets home Sunday? I hope I'm right. I am taking her out to eat. *misses*
I saw Pip yesterday, helped to cheer me up.

Boom

I got the knack of the .38 I think. Helps to make my day better, feeling slightly proficient at a skill. My dad and uncle Tom are better, but I also shot a heck of a lot faster. 9 rounds in seven seconds.

I also put a hole through a playing card at one hundred meters with the Garand. Made me real freakin' happy. The five of spades.

Its nice to blog, eh?

Post-Posty!

-Matt
"Woe!"


No comments: