Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year

I never really got this holiday. So, we have to change the two numbers we write on every paper? I guess the fact that the same school year encompassess the new year kinda eats away the joy for me. I have a few resolutions, but they're pretty much things I would like to keep to myself. I know; I'm no fun.

Pffft

I wish I could write a big long post like Meagan does, but I can never seem to manage that. I just end up with a paragraph of stuff. One paragraph. I might use the little bold-word-subject-division trick to run it up to five or six, but its only really one paragraph in a Meagan-Blog. Maybe its because she is a writer and I am a gamer/poser.

Yak

You ever wish to talk unceasingly? That has been happening to me as of late. I have been talking to Greg. But even little Greg goes offline sometimes. Who shall I talk to? Most of the people I know in real life I don't really talk to that much. Excepting Jenny, because she is easy to talk to. Lisa is the same, but I only talk to her in real life. Because she is not 1337 yet. I really wonder if Lisa has a genuine desire for 1337ness or if she just wants to shut me up. She was good at counter-strike. Damned good for a COMPLETE n00b.
But as much of a noob as Lisa is in CS, she shows us all up; we're all a bunch of noobs at life. Her classload still amazes me slightly!

Oooh! Someone's Up!

That's right, I'm sitting here at 8:13 on New Years Day waiting for people to wake up. Then I'm gonna run and get SIM. Then we are gonna run by and coax THX and MS into playing with fireworks out at the beach.
Aww, crap. Only my sister, and she just went back to bed after asking me to type quieter. *begins to bang on keyboard*

Well, shonny, when I was your age...

Blue and Greg. Both of them make me recall how I was a few years ago. And I honestly find that quite amusing. Blue is a carbon-copy of my freshman year, minus any coloring of the hair. And when I talk to Greg while looking at chat logs from the eigth grade, I had a hard time dealing with the fact he is responding exactely the way I did to things, way back when. I think its kinda funny, and so I enjoy hanging out with Blue and Crew more.
+1 Respect: Blue and Crew

Pistol Whipped!

Tonight we are supposed to get together with Pistol Whippers and practice some CS source. See who is good at what, play around, make sure everyone knows what to do with a hostage or the bomb. Nothing funnier than a CAL match where some complete Jackass h4x0r nub is trying to take out the rest of the enemy team; yet he is at a bombsite, with the bomb. Oh, and he's on T.
That and we could use a little clan get together. I haven't played with these guys in like a month and a half. And these are cool guys.
Albert - Bigish mexican guy who is 1337 network genius. Death
Jonathan - Alberts brother, 1337 gamer, kinda a bum and an asshole, but fun. Sabre
Joe - Works at sears, hardcore gamer/speccer, real name: Bruno. j0k3r
Stephen - Works with Albert and Jonathan. 1337 artist. Hatchling
Tony - Works at EB. w00t w00t!!! Blind-Man
Trev - Works... on.. stuff... sometimes... SIM
John - Somewhere in florida... Peashy
Ray - Black man driving for the UPS... Badman
Me - Works... in the theatre? Mouse

With our powers combined we are....

*SMACK!* Son of a bi-*SMACK*

PISTOLWHIPPED!

Yeah, that's it for this post.
Have fun kiddies.
-Mouse
"Ow! Son of a bi-*SMACK*"



1 comment:

Mouse said...

Yeah, THX is Chris.

1337 is an example of a gamer-language commonly used through the online community, and moreso in Counter-Strike and other multiplayer first-person shooters. The language is called 1337sp34k (leetspeak, 1337 for short). Vowels are commonly replaced; the U is an exception. A "3" is an "e", a "4" is an "a", a "|" is an "i", and a "0" is an "o". There are many different types of 1337 out there, and each person tends to speak thier own version.

1337 originated from the word elite, shortened to leet, gamerized to 1337. ie, it means "Nifty!"