Monday, December 27, 2004

One Mad-Ass Long Time

Approximately the distance between two post can be measured in time. I measure it in Games.
^-^

Christmas

Jesus was such a cool dude. I mean, he was born on christmas.
So, whaddid I get?
I still haven't been to my Aunt Sharons house, so I might have a few gifts, possible a biggun at her place. Don't know when we are gonna make it over there.
Here's the list.

160$
256 mb SanDisk Flash USB Drive
Doom 3 (Beat it today, good game, scary as hell)
George Carlin - Napalm and Silly Putty (book, finished it yesterday)
George Carlin - When Will Jesus Bring the Pork Chops (book)
We Were Soldiers Once and Young (Book, aint getting it to look at the authors)
Mini-Maglight (On my belt right now)
Franz-Ferdinand (Self-titled CD)
12-Pack of Coke
Boxers
Black Slacks and Dress Shirt (I am a dark lord.)

It was great.
Not as great as the night before.

Why?

Snow.

We live in Texas.
I have seen snow once.
I was in kindergarten, and naturally, I was outside runnign around like an idiot with my cable cut off. So, as I run around, I notice something. I am a little under three feet tall. The snow is melting a little over 5 feet off the ground. I didn't touch it once.

So, Jenny and I were messing around, bored, reading blogs. It had been sleeting, and we had been acting like complete morons, pretending it was snow. There were itsy-bitsy snowflakes. Not much of snow, really, it had no chance to stay on the ground. We made a sleet-ball and a sleet-man, but they weren't all that great.

We went outside to check on the progress of the sleet, and we saw something we couldn't believe.

Huge frickin' snowflakes.
It fricking snowed, and we hade a fricking white christmas.

It was awesome.

There was a downside.

Here-way s-iay isa-Lay?

Vermont. I think that's where she is anyway. Somewhere cold. Somewhere she was hoping they would havea white christmas. HA!!
She wont be back for a while, and I miss her a bunch. I am rather addicted to her, and not just her hugs. Talking with her is freakin' cool, just because she is Lisa, and I am Matt, and we work well at that point.
I really wanted to be with Lisa in the snow.
I miss her a bunch, and its been less than a week. I'm sorry if I'm a whiney prick, but Lisa is... special to me, and important too.
I can't wait for her to be back.

Now, a good Carlin quote to end with... hmmm...

"These days politicians are demanding change. Just like homeless people."
-Bravo



2 comments:

Mouse said...

Yeah, I was referring the vast majority of Americans who let cable Television do all thier thinking, for the people who aren't quite as... embittered? as I was in the second they read that.

Meh.

Oh, and you don't sound like an english teacher. As a matter of fact I can't hear you at all.
Note: MSN? AIM? Gimme.

Gregory B. said...

Carlin is a pretty cool author, or so I've heard...

Actually, I have a huge fucking book of short stories by Nabokov sitting right by me which I bought yesterday... As I could neither morally nor financially justify buying a copy of Lolita.

Jesus was cool... must've been a total party-animal, too... I mean, he could turn water into wine... you've gotta know how to party if you can do that!

White Christmases are uber-nice. I don't really remember if we had one up here, though.

PS-
Hi, my name is Greg, and I'm a friend of Blue... but no one ever calls me Greg, save a few, I'm either like.. Chibi Bahko (a kidna-sorta phonetic way to spell my last name) or just Bahko if you're in the class of 2009 and under. I'm thirteen, and in the class of 2009, and can type fifty-seven words a minute (with a crippled finger, too, I can probably do more without a cripple-ish finger). Umm... a lot of people like me, but an equal amount hate me... like the really preppy girls in general hate me because I'm a heathen... or something... I guess. But it's weird.... 'cause I generally look like the kind of person who hates everything and everyone... which isn't far from the truth, since I do hate a good portion of people. So... yeah... nice to meet you. Do you have like.. AIM, MSN, or YIM? I'm always online and up for a good chat.

PSS-I'm suing you.

PSSS- Will you be my friend?

(Twenty points if you get that)