Sunday, December 12, 2004

Post I will, Jenny.

So. Of Lisa then.

Isa-Lay.

Lisa is wonderful. She is still quite herself, and although I haven't really talkedto her yet, I enjoy her company quite a bit. I hope this goes on for a while. I would like that. A whole bunch.

I shall not expound uselessy on this.

Lue-Bay.

Blue is the nub around here. An interesting fellow with interesting friends and a decent sense of humor. I invited him here after he showed up on Jenny's blog. He seems interesting. He's a freshman I think, yet so much smarter than hook. I don't know much about him.

Tell us more about you Blue? More on interests and such. And on another note, are you gay? Don't mean to offend, but you made comments about people calling you a foggot and that offending you, and that woul;d be a logical conclusion for an outsider to make, eh?

Okay, that's it!

6 comments:

Mouse said...

Trev.

Be nice...


^_^

Mouse said...

I would like to post daily, but time is a serious concern.

I have this play going on see? And I am the drama dept.'s working class whore, see?

THX1134 said...

Well I'll be danged... How do YOU get 11 comments on one topic, and I get 1?

thx1134.blogspot.com

I'm Chris Normand!

THX1134 said...

I do have one... why do you think I gave the URL for it C_C

Mouse said...

Bravo = Mouse

Mouse said...

Thank you. I happen to grow some fine specimens in my side of the petri dish.