Thursday, October 25, 2007

Young and Stupid, Godless, Ungrateful.

I've decided I really don't like college.

Its not the work that bothers me. I like the work. This semester I have interesting classes, and only one asshole of a prof. Having work to do is nice, because I know I can do it and do it well. I mean, I think I can do it well enough, but that's really for the prof to decide.

The social scene isn't too bad either. The majority of guys from my dorm are great guys. My dorm name is "Kevlar", for obvious reasons. There's someone outside at all hours, and I can count on one hand the people I don't like, who stay away from me at my request. At any given time, I can find someone to bullshit with over any given subject. This is a luxury.

I'll run the risk of being a dick and say that Sarah really hasn't factored into this. Well, I mean, she has, and I miss her all the time, blah blah blah, I'm not gonna go write a novel on it, but you know I miss her. But that's not really a reason for me to hate school. I can analyze the data coming in and separate the "college experience" from the "Sarah experience". It's not the school's fault Sarah isn't with me. It's not really anyone's fault. I think that even if Sarah was up here with me, I would dislike the college experience.

Its the academic gun at the base of my skull. If I don't do well, I don't get to stay.
"If at first you don't succeed, you fail." -GlaDOS
Thaaanks. No pressure, right? Good thing all this stress and sleeplessness is worth it, cause I'm working towards something I want to do someday, right? Oh, wait, what's this... it appears to be an epiphany! What? I can't become a rock star just by getting a degree? I'm wasting my time and my reckless youth trying to become old and tame? Ultra-bad planning.

------
U

L

T

R

A

-

B

A

C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

D



Fuck.
-----

Eh. So, we'll see what happens. Hopefully good things. Like raining money. But only on me, so as not to disturb the economy.

No comments: