Wednesday, January 05, 2005

School

Yup, I'm at school. First day back after the vacation. Nice to see some people, nice to have a day that seems longer than six or seven hours.

I liked the vacation better.

Now I am going to begin to get homework. The computer timelimit will be enforced. I will get stressed out over the little things. Hell, it's already starting.

Choir

I freaked out in choir today. We have to learn a song for some Yippy-Skippy happy little fine arts performance that the whole district is doing. All fine arts kids in the entire district are going to be involved. It will suck, I promise you. and I have to learn a song called "The Song of Democracy." Its in the range where its hardly low enough to be comfortable and not really ever high enough so that I can keep my falsetto going for a while. So I end up switching in and out of my falsetto alot, and that wears me out and pisses me off. I hate doing that, and my voice hates it even more. It doesn't help much that the only tenors present are Brian and I. Its hard to run through a song and sightread when its just you and the other quiet guy. We don't have as much support, so when we get lost, we don't have the other four guys there to help get us back on track, so we flounder about helplessy. It honestly pisses me off. I get really frustrated with the fact I can't sightread fast enough to keep up, not to mention I'm surrounded by basses who won't go back to thier damn section. They leave a big empty space at the top of the bass section and sit behind the tenors, singing thier part. Its enough to throw me off as it is, they don't need to help. The basses in general just suck. Phillip is THE good bass. They just screw around, and they don't know much atoll about the music.

Adderol

I don't take it on vacation because there is a time to be digital and a time to be analog. I'm analog on vacation, not all that precise, but more free, more fun. I feel more hands on about things, I am more eager. Adderol makes me feel all digital, like I always have to be doing something productive and if I'm not, then I am wrong. Part of its me, and part of it is the drugs. The overall effect is tolerable, but not fun nonetheless. Switching from digital to analog is like shifting without a clutch. It wears things down. I'm gonna be essentially wasted forthe next couple of says. Good game Adderol.

Gar.
I posted this from school by the way. Now. Off to Drama!

-Mouse
"Shut it, nerd-boy."

No comments: