Sunday, July 25, 2004

Random Thoughts Of Madness

So, for reason's unbeknownst to me I am leaning towards a conclusion without any reason. Not healthy. I don't really know why. Possibly because I published the situation a bit too much, and talked to too many people about it. I think that I try to justify things in a conversation, and end up molding them to the conversation, even if said conversation is completely different from the way I feel. So, as I stated earlier that's bad.
 
Issue: Sarah Williams
 
I am glad we have cleared up the "Myself" issue in the blog. Makes me a lot more comfortable with the whole situation, which is currently about as comfortable as these razorblades for boots will let me...
 
I don't know, it's a confusing situation, even as one sided as it is. I have probobly been giving it too much thought. But, 'round these here parts, that is a problem far too rare. *chews on a peice of grass and wears a dusty cowboy hat*
 
Right Now: Bliss
 
As uncomfortable as my heart and mind are right now, being in conflict with one another, I have found myself again able to reach my bliss. I define my bliss as being able to write something like this. Something that lets out a bit of the way I feel inside. While I am doing that I have to be listening to music which I feel expresses the way I feel inside. This is the greatest feeling I can ever achieve by myself. Not thinking too much, just writing the way i feel and the notes that correspond with them. Its almost a mindless state. Right now I am there. I just feel good, listening to music and thinking about my the conflict. Upbeats and beatdowns, which is Ironically, the name of the album...
 
 
"Where does the misunderstanding come from,demanding that we be outstanding and then some?
Perfection never was a requirement,
although some might say we desired it.
So then for times when things get old I might get cynicalI see that I don't see.
Do they see you when they see me?
 
In honesty there's room for improvement
Thoughts may change, the truth be told,
A closed mind will leave you empty
Use your mind to use your soul.
 
Alert the press, their dogmas are a mess,
Opinions shift, a broken sift, an empty hand,
And billboards ask, 'where do they stand.'
Do all streams lead to one sea?
 
Logically there's room for all questions
Though the answers aren't all known,
Objectivities the myth of plenty,
Who doubt His truth within their soul."
 
Five Iron Frenzy - All That is Good
 
So, I am going to stop now. That took a while to type. See you all at church in... 8 hours?
 
-Mouse
o.o
-Bravo
o.ô
 
 

No comments: