Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Hello ladies and gents.

I have been into thinking alot since mission. During too. I don't know much of anything right now, except that I want to change. When Rachel Rinn says that your perverted, and that its a bad thing, it's time to Bail. Beyond that I have started... conversion? I don't know what you call it, and what it feels closest to is a longing/guilty feeling. I really want to.. be right... I dunno. I think all the Christian music I have been listening to might have reinstalled my faith in the slightest. So, w00t on that. Its hard, but, I think I might be coming back from the dark.

BTW, I encourage all of you to check out "Five Iron Frenzy" Christian Ska!

Issue:  Sarah Williams

I read her blog today, due to a rather helpful link from Rachel. I thought it was rather cute, excepting one peice. Under her dislikes, she wrote "Myself" and "Life"... I hope she said those with a sense of humor... I hate to say this, but, that's a tad frightening. I mean... I am not sure but, I don't think that's a good thing... Lets just say I hope she was kidding for now.
On to the whole situation, I guess I better do a good job of explaining it, eh? Okay, on Mission, Rachel and I were tallking about Trevor. I had a misinterparation of an incident involving Sarah. Sarah likes/ed Trevor and Rachel wanted him to like Sarah back so she could have luck with a guy. I had, at this point, just broken up with kat, and had been emotionally detatched from her for about two weeks. So it was an easy breakup, and I would be lying if I said I was not/ am not still actively looking for a girl. All this talk about Sarah stirs up some memories in mid to late march of her being a possible target of one of my affections. As for my affections, I have three, each with his or her own personality and a semi automatic weapon, a crowbar, and all are named "Gordon Freeman". They all have Degrees from MIT in the area of Hazordous material research and have been recently employed by the government at Black Mesa. So, I discussed with Rachel my interest in Sarah. She, frankly, jumped iwht joy. That was odd, i thought, and well, I guess it fits her. She seemed more than ecstatic. So, I have decided to get to know Sarah past "the cute little girl who I help pick on".


Check this link out, I lub it.
http://www.rockmanvortex.com/forte-kun/muzak/ozma_-_korobeiniki.mp3 - PIMP

Okay, later ya'll. I am gonna go finish law and order.

No comments: