Friday, March 12, 2004

So, it's 4:24 AM and I am at Jordy's house on my overheating bundle of joy. All is right with the world.

If mass hysteria, confusion, and lonliness are right.

The way things work around here, they probobly are. They seem to be almost the natural state of things. Everyone experiences them, everyone at some point devotes their life to them. It is not uncommon for people to come up with little cliches in a vain attempt to make people feel better. I wish to beat these people with a two-by-four while constantly repeating "Hey, it could be worse!"

WHACK

"Hey, it could be worse!"

WHACK
WHACK
WHACK

"Hey, it could be worse!"

And, back on topic.
There is not any real new topic. I am now thinking about a few "important" things. Like why I still haven't gotten FF9. Like why I feel that I will always be lonely, even if I do find someone. Like why dogs can't get peanut butter off the roof of thier mouth, even thought they have such long tongues.

When I turned 16, ,y Aunt called and asked, "So, have you been kissed?" I replied with something akin to "What the hell are you talking about?"

I feel as if I have missed all of the subtleties in life, the things that everyone is supposed to know. The things that you take for granted, that you allude to daily. The things that make you feel cool and warm and fuzzy. I feel so distant, so insignificant, because I missed out, I have no culture. I have no money. I have no skills. I am... one-eighth Mexican! Alliaghaalala!"

Oonsta! Oonsta! Oonsta!

I have a hacked copy of XP. Ain't life wonderful?

I am tired, don't know how I feel, what I want, and why I have a painful sore on my hand. All I know is it is 4:34.

G'night!

Matt

No comments: