Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Bravo is Back! w00t!

Well, after a long lull in posting, I have decided I need to start again. Blogging seems to help me clear my mind. I enjoy this clear mind, and want to keep it. I have trouble thinking, therefore, I blog.

Resolution

I have resolved my situation with Callan. I feel foolish, because the solution is what I was fighting all along. I want to be Callan's friend, not anything more. I just felt this desire for friendship, and then I thought about it way too much. When I think about things, my mind tends to lie to itself. So, the entire time I was beating myself up about Callan, I just wanted to be her friend. Is that not foolish?

On Saturday, she and I were talking about things. Lots of things. Lots of fairly random things. I came around to telling her that the shirt I was wearing was Brian Gore's. That he and I were close friends like that. She said that she had no close friends like that. Then WAM the solution that had been with me all along unveiled itself to my mind! I wanted to be that close friend. Not necessarily share her clothes, but, whatever works... I wanted to be there for her, and try to understand her. Nothing more. I guess that I let the other loneliness cloud my mind. Never again.

I feel stupid for what I did. All of what I did. But now things are going to better. I am sure. Well, I must flee.

Farewell Friends!

-Bravo

No comments: