Wednesday, March 03, 2004

o.ô

Wow, I cannot wait for spring break. It will be blissful. Blissful I say. So, how is everyone else doing? Dying in expectation of the sweet ecstasy that is well on its way? Or so tired that you have trouble standing up and stringing together coherent thoughts, much less stringing together coherent chemical equations.

I want to buy a computer off of Tony Hughes. It is a nice machine, for only five hundred dollars! I would already have bought it, except for two minor things. (A) I do not have five hundred dollars, and (B) I don't know if my parents will let me. I don't want to have them get all up and angry because I am wasting all of my time and money going out and gaming, something which will never improve me in any way. It might just piss off my mom on principal alone.

So, does anyone know of a good job I can get? I need to get one hundred dollars. Fast. If you are thinking along the lines that I know you are, no. No prostitution. I am almost tempted to ask my dad for a loan. I know he will NOT be happy. So I see myself as having three options.

(Option One): I convince Tony to allow me to make a down payment and pay him the rest over time. This is not going to work because Tony wants the money all at once so he can buy and build another machine. I am still going to press the issue.

(Option Two): I manage to scrape up a hundred dollars over spring break. It can't be that hard, but there is the whole issue of sloth. I want to be lazy over the break, and working my ass off at Chick-Fil-A doesn't fit with my image of laziness.

(Option Three): I ask the dreaded question: "Dad, can I take out a small loan from the bank of Steve?" The reply will most likely be "What for?", or, "Hell No!". Either way my chances are not very good. I really don't want to get the parental units pissed off right now. It would not make life pleasant.

I do intend to talk to my parents about this tonight. I figure, "Ah, what the hell. If I don't ask them for money, it should be okay."

On a completely different note, I added a chatterbox! OMG! Have fun lassies/lads.

I will be staying after school tomorrow at practice for Much Ado. I think if I am going to be doing a bunch of tech stuff for it, I might as well see how they intend to block it and such.

I should pick up some candy on the way to school... Hmm...

-Bravo

No comments: