Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Wow.
Today I start blogging.
Thank you, Annie, for your suggestion; now I can embarrass myself in front of thousands of people that don't deserve my shit.
Whee.

Okay, so, for all the random creepy people out there. I'm Matt. I am 15, Male, Angry at the world, and lonely as hell. Hell is pretty damn lonely. I really don't want to know you if I can't see you at school. So fuck off.

A synopsis of the last few months of my life is as following. I started doing tech stuff for theatre, got rejected by a girl I cared for, and have been trying oh-so-hard to hate myself ever since. Although, I don't really want to hate myelf. I just do, and I'm pretty good at it too. At the same time, my grades are dropping and my parents are making my life a living hell. It sucks that I can't talk to them without them being offended. They assume my lack of success comes from lack of trying. They don't know what they are talking about. I have a broken finger, a broken spirit, and lost my pocketknife. I have probobly lost my mind too. Anyway, welcome to my blog.

~Bravo~
~King of Meh~
o.รด

No comments: