Saturday, December 27, 2003

Hey everybody.

Matt is feeling oddly optimistic about his life and his loves. I feel this song echo through me every time I hear it, every note, every word... It seems to be what I am right now... And I smile...

incubus
Aqueous Transmission

" I'm floating down a river
oars freed from their holes long ago.
Lying fave up on the floor of my vessel
I marvel at the stars...
and feel my heart overflow.

Two weeks without my lover
I am in this boat all alone.
Floating down a river named Emotion
Will I make it back to shore?
Or drift into the unkown?

I'm building an antenna
Transmissions will be sent when I am through.
Maybe we could meet again further down the river
and share what we both discovered...
then revel in the view."

And now! its time for "MOCK MY POETRY!"

This is old... untitled... found it under my rose...

"I am not exactley happy, not exactely sad.
Overwhelmed by it all.
Not even sane, but still not gone mad.
A shell of who I was;
A shell of who I am;
Looking for she who will have said
This is who you are;
The one who resides in my heart."

Okay, well, I think I am gonna go see Dylan + Callan tomorrow. Maybe even talk to her. Who knows? I am going to go back outside and laydown under the stars. Good night. I love you. I think I do, at least.

Matt.
King Of Meh.
o.รด






No comments: