Monday, April 04, 2005

Fine.

You are all a bunch of whiners. "Matt, post this!" or "Matt, blog that!".

Yeah, I have been intending to blog for a while. Things have gotten odd as of late. If you have ever felt that the world was coming apart at the seams and you were just not the same person anymore and it would never end and you were never gonna be alright with who you are and the whole thing is gonna just rip your reality to shreds... you may be right. I have felt that way recently. Ironically, so has everyone else. Part of being a teenager? Or are we just inhaling lots of funny dust from the construction?

Blue, I'm glad to have you back. I need someone who I don't really know to keep me honest. And on that thread, would everyone who reads my blog please send me an e-mail at pwmouse@gmail.com so that I can get a count? Parents, Regulars, that means you too. I would just kinda like to know. Just leave me an e-mail with your name and whatnot.

Back to the shredding of reality.

It could be worse. It can always get worse. Apathy cannot protect you, love cannot save you. Just that simple. You need to love yourself and to talk to the other people around you. No one thing alone is going to solve anything. And cutting yourself isn't going to help.

None of us are bad people. We just aren't for a number of reasons. One of them is that we don't know enough of the world and ourselves to be evil. And don't give me the "you haven't been where I have" line, I can almost guaruntee you that I have. If I spelled that wrong Blue, leave me a note. If you want to talk about where you have been and why that makes you infinetly superior to me, go ahead. Drop me a line at the aforementioned electronic mailbox, where I will promptly respond with whatever comes to mind. I will give you my word that none of use (and by us, I mean those of us in highschool and the people that I know read this blog) are bad people. Misguide, certainly. But not bad. Mistakes don't make you a bad person. They teach you how to be a good person.

None of us are allowed to cut ourselves any more. If you are about to do it, any of you, just call me for the love of God. I'll talk to you. Ask Jenny, I won't condemn you to hell, although I might bring up God and Jesus and Divine Mercy and Eternal Love and Limitless Forgiveness.

I think that all that stuff is real good and useful. But I'd rather not preach. I'll just hand out Jesus-Cards.

"Show love without remorse." - Dosed, Red Hot Chili Peppers

By guys.

Matt

13 comments:

Annie said...

<3 Yay for posting!! *happy rays* I heart you Mattekins! It sucks when your life falls apart and rearranges itself, but at least its not boring, right? *heart* *heart*

Unknown said...

*bites Matt*

Mouse said...

Nick, youhave NO room to talk. Thank ye Annie. Ouch, Sarah. Ouch.

Rachel said...

*ShAkEs AlL wHo CuT tHeMsElVeS* When you're feeling blue, sing and know it's true:

Jesus loves me, this I know,
For the Bible tells me so.
Little ones to Him belong.
They are weak, but He is strong!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so!

Mouse said...

I don't know about the fanbase. Right now I am up to four people. Yup. That's one more than you.

Although three people who haven't e-mailed me have posted.

Rachel said...

Hey! Don't you love that song, Nick?! ;c) I do like it, but, if I didn't like OLQP, I probably wouldn't be too fond of the song. I'm assuming it brought too many memories of the school back to you, which is why you went deaf. And being deaf stinks. Of course, I'm only almost half deaf, so I don't know the whole suffering.

Annie said...

Yeah yeah... I'll email you eventually... Now who's the whiner Matt? <3

Rachel said...

Ooooooh... Haha. Poor Nick.

Mouse said...

Nope. Mind filling me in on what that is?

Mouse said...

Nope. Mind filling me in on what that is?

Mouse said...

Nope. Mind filling me in on what that is?

Amy Kelley said...

Yey! Postage! ^____^

Mouse said...

Wow. That is interesting