Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Musical Hairs

So, yesterday I went to Brian's house and burned a CD...
I tend to like everything that's not rap, regardless of Artist Indescretions... Except for Pop and Teeny Bopper music... So, Here is the CD...

Track One - Sweet Dreams Marylin Manson
Track Two - Not sure of the title, but, if you have ever seen School of Rock, it is the Intro Song... Run for Cover?
Track Three - Highway To Hell - AC/DC
Track Four - I Miss You - Incubus
Track Five - Kielbasa Sausage - Tenacious D (Don't Ask...)
Track Six - It's All Understood - Jack Johnson
Track Seven - Losing Hope - Jack Johnson
Track Eight - No Idea... Something Brian Gave me.. Good old boy rock.
Track Nine - The News - Jack Johnson
Track Ten - Back In Black - AC/DC
Track Eleven - Yankee Rose - Not Sure, But one HELL of a guitarist...
Track Twelve - Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls
Track Thirteen - Behind Blue Eyes - Limp Bizkit
Track Fourteen - Black Balloon - The Goo Goo Dolls
Track Fifteen - Sympathy - The Goo Goo Dolls
Track Sixteen - Not Sure - The Goo Goo Dolls
Track Seventeen - Big Machine - The Goo Goo Dolls
Track Eighteen - Mr. Roboto - Styx

Also, pertaining to music, I need new strings for my Bass. I am think Ernie Balls Slinkies. I want to talk to my dad about it. He should pay for them, if he holds true to form. I also need some nine volts for my Synth Pedal... Hmm... I probobly have to pay for that.

The News - Jack Johnson

"A billion people died on the news tonight.
But not so many cried at the terrible sight.
Well Mama Said:
'Its just make-believe.
You can't believe everything you see.
So baby close your eyes to the lullabyes
on the news tonight.'

Who the one to decide that it would be alright to put the music behind the news tonight?
Well Mama Said :
'You Can't Believe Everything you hear.
The diagetic world is so unclear.
So baby close your ears on the news tonight...
On the news tonight...
The unobtrusive tones on the news tonight...'

Well Mama Said:
'Why don't the news casters cry when they read about people who die?
At least they could be decent enough to put just a tear in thier eyes...'
Well Mama Said:
'Its just make believe.
You can't believe everything you see.
So baby close your eyes to the lullabyes
On the news tonight.' "

That's a cool song. Jack Johnson produces something I have seen referred to as "Music For Nice People"

Events of Today

Went to Megan's DDR party. Did not play DDR. 'Nuf said.

Issue: Sarah Williams

Me Pokum Sarah!
*poke*

Tha's about it. I think I will give her a call when I get done here.

School Starts Thursday

I am not really worried about it... I am almost looking forward to it. Almost. I am definetly ready to go back, I just don't get to sleep or game in extreme amounts anymore. That is something I can deal with. I am looking forward to all the human contact. This summer was awesome in the way that I did game, but I didn't isolate myself from people as much as normal. I gamed WITH people. It was awesome. I Am going to finish now.

Wait! No!

Sarah: You said my blog was boring... I think that is the reason I chose it. I like how it is simple. When I blog I tend to lay it all bare. And I guess that the simplicity of htat Idea and the simplicity of my blog work together well in my mind. *shruggle*

"And I don't want the world to see me. 'Cause I don't think that they'd understand that everythings made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am... I just want you to know who I am."

Yy!

-Mouse
o.o









No comments: