Saturday, August 07, 2004

Issue: Sarah Williams

Today Sarah and I got to talk for a good amount of time. It was outside, at Rachel's house. After quite a bit of stuttering and mumbling, and tearing apart of leaves, we came to the conclusion that Sarah isn't quite ready to date yet. She is scared of dating after what happened with Mark.

I have to admit, all the mumbling and nervousness on her part was really cute. I was very pleased by the fact that she had the spine to tell me she wasn't ready. I want her to always be open and honest with me. That is the path to a good relationship.

There are so many things about Sarah that I admire. I don't know why. She is so cute, and honest, and sweet. I am fawning all over her, and I won't be stopping for a while.

When she told me about how scared she was about being in a relationship, I kept sensing so much hurt... I felt so useless. I wanted to do something, anything to ease what I saw in her... She looked like she was about to cry. I just wanted to hold her. It was the only thing I could think to do. And I could not. I wish I could somehow help heal the hurt and protect her from more hurt. I want to hold her. That makes me happy and sad at the same time.

The final analisys is: Sarah isn't ready to date yet. But when she is, I will be waiting for her. Patience is a virtue, right?

Computer Update

I just formatted with a Corporate Version of XP Pro. Thanks Tony.

-Mouse
o.o

No comments: