Thursday, October 21, 2004

*sigh*

I would be lying if I said I wasn't just the slightest bit irritated. I learned from Sarah today that she will not be going to Festival. This is not a good thing. Apparently her father, Mr. Williams has decided that after looking at my blog post from almost a year ago that he should ban me without further review.

This is honestly quite irritating.

Much more than irritating as a matter of fact, it comes close to flat out angering me. It appears that I will not get a fair chance at this.

>.<

So, in order to hopefully resolve this situation, I have a proposal in mind.

Mr. Williams, I would like you to e-mail me at pwmouse@gmail.com and kindly explain your objections to me. I would really like to hear them. Because I don't know why I am fighting with you, what I am fighting with you over, or if I am even fighting you at all. I accept the possibility that this isn't even about me.
As far as I know, you have essentially banned your daughter from all access with me. You haven't met me, sir, and not for lack of trying on my part. I truly hate to use the cliche, but you honestly do not know me. I look back on the posts that you have used to construct your version of me and I honestly do not see myself.
I do, however, see your point of view. Although I do not agree with it, I do see your view. My sister is dating a 6'2" 250lb gun dealer. He is a nice guy. I am a nice guy. Give me a chance.
E-mail me, sir. Even if you don't like me, I don't see any reason for you to disrespect me by ignoring me. Respect is a two-way street, and I admit I have trouble driving down this straight and narrow road. However, I am trying. Are you?
E-mail me, sir.

>.<
Mouse

No comments: